If you are looking for some new sleepwear, then the latest greatest thing in pajamas may be for you. Forever lazy pajamas are similar to onesies or footed pajamas without the feet. Otherwise, if you are just looking to laugh, press play.
- “Forever Lazy,” I guess someone did not hire an ad agency when they were in the product naming stage.
- “Slip it in, zip it, and get lazy.” Not the best wording.
- “Party it up with friends!” Really should I gather my friends, so we can hang out in our onesies?
- Starts to get real crazy at :57
- :57 that guy is really raiding the fridge
- :58 cramming for a test. 1st that guy is playing video games. 2nd, both of them look way too old to be college students.
- 1:03 drawstring hoodie is the best way to keep from being chilly. So I am supposed to be taking these pajamas outside?
- 1:05 Yes, I am supposed to take these outside and have a refreshing glass of water. This is starting to get like that cialis side by side bathtubs commercial.
- 1:07 “Talk of the next tailgate.” Out of control. At this point I am dying of laughter and now I need to find a football game to try this out at.
- 1:18 “On no! Gotta go?” Zippered hatches in the front and on the side. Did they miss anything? Caution, now when you do venture outside in your forever lazy, be aware that you are walking around with a bullseye on your back. Perverts should be happy.
- 1:21 “Great escapes, when duty calls.” You are just playing with me now. I can’t take this commercial or this product seriously.
- 1:36 $19.95, I though it was steep at first, but then it includes socks and a neck pillow. However, why wouldn’t I just get footed pajamas?
- 1:51, love the really cool masculine hand slap at the tailgate. Yes men, you can maintain your masculinity when wearing a forever lazy at a tailgate…
- If you happen to see the extended version, you will also get to see that you can get 2 for 1, because where would an informercial be without that offer. To embrace how excellent the deal is one person shocks you by jumping from behind another person. There is also a shot of people jumping and them taking a camera shot mid air.
- Ugh, how I wish I was at the brainstorming meeting; let’s have adults hang out in onesies and shoot a commercial that is inspired by teletubbies.
- Could this be the next Snuggie? (money.cnn.com)
- Snuggie inspires more inventors to find next sensation (money.cnn.com)
- Fleece Onesie Creators Rally Slackers for ‘Lazy Sunday’ (adweek.com)
- Off to bed…or the grocery store? (healthhappinesshumour.wordpress.com)